Check out these great films that AHT has featured at past events.
- The Devil we Know (2018): In Parkersburg, West Virginia, a farmer takes on Dupont–and reveals a contamination crisis that affects everybody in America.
- Stink(2015) Journey from the retailer to the laboratory, through corporate boardrooms, down back alleys, and into the halls pf Congress. Follow the filmmaker as he clashes with political and corporate operatives, all trying to protect secrets of the chemical industry.
- Merchants of Doubt (2014) A documentary that looks at pundits-for-hire who present themselves as scientific authorities to sow doubt about topics like toxic chemicals and climate change.
- Unacceptable Levels (2014) Filmmaker Ed Brown. a father seeking to understand the world in which he is raising his children, examines the chemical revolution of the 1940s.
- The Accidental Environmentalist (2014) This film tells the story of of John Wathen, whose personal brush with toxic chemicals transformed him from an average Alabama native into an internationally recognized environmentalist.
- Toxic Hot Seat (2013) This HBO documentary follows Chicago Tribune reporters, as they uncover the truth about chemical flame retardants in household furniture.
- Human Experiment (2013) Sean Penn’s Film ‘Human Experiment’ explores the dangers of toxic chemicals in household products.
- A Fierce Green Fire (2012) An exploration of the environmental movement – grassroots and global activism spanning fifty years from conservation to climate change.
- Marion Stoddart – The Work of 1000 (2011) This film outlines the efforts of Marion Stoddart, who organized a massive citizen effort to clean up the Nashua River.
- Living Downstream (2010) This film follows Sandra Steingraber as she travels across North America working to break the silence about cancer and its environmental links.
- No Family History (2009) One hundred and eighty-two thousand women will contract breast cancer this year. Forty-one thousand will die of it; every eleven minutes we will lose another woman to the disease. This documentary film makes these statistics real by following one woman who is diagnosed, treated and recovers from breast cancer.
- Addicted to Plastic (2008) The film details plastic’s path over the last 100 years and provides a wealth of expert interviews on practical and cutting edge solutions to recycling, toxicity and biodegradability.
- Food Inc (2008) Filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, and exposes the highly mechanized underbelly that has hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies.
- Homo Toxicus (2007) The documentary explored the link between toxic substances in our blood and some rising health problems such as cancer, allergies, hyperactivity, and infertility.
- The Disappearing Male (2008) This about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.
- Toxic Chemicals Lobby: Exclusive Leaked Footage (2010) Cartoon characters as toxic products organizing a fake safe chemicals campaign.
- The Story of Cosmetics (2010) examines the pervasive use of toxic chemicals in our everyday personal care products, from lipstick to baby shampoo.
- Contaminated Without Consent (2008) Use this short video to help inform your community about the hidden risks from chemical contaminants found in our homes, workplaces, the products we buy, and even our bodies.
Check out our Youtube channel for more interesting videos!